Community

Cool for The Summer

clouds with sun shining in blue sky

No, it wasn’t just your imagination. Summer 2016 was indeed very hot. Scorching hot. In fact, NASA climatologists have declared this past August was the hottest August since recordkeeping began in 1880. If current trends continue, 2016 will edge out 2015 as the warmest year in history. While we like to believe records are made to be broken, endless heat …

Read More >

Breezer Mobile Cooling Employees Feed Homeless Citizens Over Thanksgiving Weekend

breezer mobile cooling employees feed homeless over thanksgiving pumpkins orange and corn on grass

On most nights in the United States, over half a million people are without housing. On a single night in January 2015, for example, 564,708 people were homeless. Without housing, there’s little chance for regular meals. Homelessness and poverty are inextricably linked. Poor people are frequently unable to pay for housing, food, childcare, and healthcare. These families must make impossible …

Read More >

The Power Breezer: Increase Productivity While Maintaining the Structural Integrity of Your Machines

fleet maintenance workers with a power breezer

Companies from various industries, including manufacturing, airline and cement, have recently begun to adopt a new cooling system in their production process to cool vats, engines, and casting foundry. The Power Breezer cuts production times in half and leads to a quicker and more efficient manufacturing process, while improving the core product. Although the Power Breezer is commonly known for …

Read More >

Cool and dependable – It runs in this family!

If you would ask how 2016 was for me, I would say that it has been a very exciting and very busy year. Professionally speaking, we gained lots of new ground and growth for Breezer Mobile Cooling. I am confident that we are well poised to take the future. In my personal life, I am proud to share that one …

Read More >

Happy Thanksgiving Eve

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Every year Breezer has a Potluck lunch where we all come together and bring some of our best dishes. This year we all sat around appreciating one another for all our hard work. Here at Breezer Mobile Cooling our employees have skills of a leader with a vision to help the world. Everyone works as a team …

Read More >

Veterans Day 2016 – Every day is Veterans Day for me!

Written by: Freddie L.T. Brock Command Sergeant Major U.S. Army, MP, Retired Senior Regional Sales Manager After serving over 28 years with the US Army, I looked forward to driving off Ft. Belvoir in 2010 with a new title, namely “Veteran”. For so long, I did have the title “Soldier”, but now, I’m a Veteran, like my father. Over …

Read More >

US Ambassador Feels the Power Breezer® Difference

power breezer representative shaking hands after receiving medal award

The Power Breezer team was honored to welcome Kirk Wagar, US Ambassador to Singapore (center) to our booth at the Singapore Airshow this week. He learned firsthand about the advantages and benefits that Power Breezer delivers from Joe Fairleigh, VP of Sales (left) and Rich Clem, Global Sales Director (right). Wagar is from Miami, has served as the US Ambassador …

Read More >

Breezer Mobile Cooling Recognized for “Business Ambassador Award”

power breezer representative shaking hands after receiving medal award

Breezer Mobile Cooling FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 550 SW 12th Ave., # 550 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442-3110 Media Contact: Elvira Amankwa, CMP, CIM Phone: 954-418-3706 Email: eamankwa@breezercooling.com Breezer Mobile Cooling Recognized with Florida Governor’s “Business Ambassador Award” DEERFIELD BEACH, FL, (July 19, 2016) – During the inauguration of the Florida Enterprise Pavilion at Farnborough International Airshow in Farnborough/UK, Florida Governor Rick …

Read More >

Stay Cool, Stay Safe, and Stay OSHA Compliant

power breezer cooler cooling down industrial workers rewiring

Did you know that on-the-job heat-related illnesses, and occasional deaths, have occurred at temperatures as low as eighty-four degrees? Even these moderate conditions can cause workplace hazards—indoors as well as out. In fact, heat sources such as steam, engines, and pumping machinery—the necessities of some businesses—can be dangerous to your environment as well. Remember: safety first! The U.S. Department of …

Read More >

Jet Engine Technology, Atomizing Water, and the Power Breezer

symmetrical arch hangar with airplane silhouette

If your staff works outside, keeping them cool isn’t just a nice thing to do, it’s essential for employee safety and productivity. Cooling commercial and industrial workers, athletes, troops, and first responders keep them more aware (reducing costly mistakes) and productive. In the long-term, mobile cooling units can reduce worker compensation claims and insurance costs. The Power Breezer is the …

Read More >